Math Tuition with Ms Rose Ong
Using a simple approach to help students identify their potential and get excellent grades.
# IT IS NOT ABOUT WHY THE ANSWER IS CORRECT, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, WHY IS THE ANSWER WRONG.
# THE BOTTOM LINE IS NOT JUST ABOUT DOING PAPERS AFTER PAPERS, BUT LEARNING THE REASONS BEHIND EVERY MISTAKE MADE.
Preparing for the new academic year 2018 :
1. Introduction for Sec 1 Math
2. Introduction for Sec 3 Additional Math
3. Revision review for Sec 2 and Sec 3
4. Goal setting for
GCE N/O Levels for Sec 4 and Sec 5 students
1. Work smart before working hard
2. Identify strengths and weaknesses
3. Concept mistakes vs. Careless mistake
4. Understand why mistakes are made
5. Maximise top marks for strong topics; close the gaps for weak topics
6. How to manage the exam papers and score well
# THIS ALLOWS FOR THE NEXT PAPER TO BE BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS. AND THAT IS HOW A STUDENT GROWS HIS / HER POTENTIAL.
Ms Rose Ong
She holds a Degree of Bachelor of Engineering from The National University of Singapore.
She has been tutoring secondary school students in E and A Mathematics for the last several years, helping them to excel in the subject.
"I have always enjoyed Mathematics and I find great satisfaction when I can help students overcome their fear for this wonderful subject. Once they learn to manage this fear, they naturally go on to excel in it.
I have been tutoring students in their Elementary Maths and Additional Maths for the past several years. I am most happy to share that my students have continued with their studies either in junior colleges or polytechnics, before entering NUS, NTU and other universities to pursue their degrees. "